Metro Paris Subway iPhone and iPod Touch Application
Metro Paris Subway is the original and No. 1 selling
application for getting around Paris, France.
Metro Paris Subway Your New Eye. This is a unique augmented reality
functionality (only available to iOS4 users with an iPhone 3GS or iPhone
4) that enables you to see the nearest stations and POI with iPhone's
camera live view. Elements located at a distance less than 1km (0,621miles)
only will be displayed.
- iPhone vertical position: 360-degree view of all stations nearby your
location, updated in real time as you walk in the streets.
- iPhone horizontal position: List of all nearest stations. When a station
is selected, a red arrow (compass) is displayed to show the direction
and the distance to that point.
Metro Paris Subway for iPhone and iPod Touch is a comprehensive
guide to traveling through Paris, France. It includes official subway
maps. This application is officially licensed by RATP of Paris.
- Latest official map of Paris Metro (2010). Landscape and portrait modes
are available. Official map of RER (the additional regional express network
of Paris). Official map of the Bus of Paris. Detailed map of each line
in Paris (Metro, RER, Tramway, and SNCF Transilien).
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle). This
application is fully compatible with Google Maps, each station is represented
by a red pin, a popup shows you the distance, and it's updated live (thanks
to GPS) as you walk in the streets of Paris.
- The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route
to get to your destination in Paris Metro. Interactive map to choose your
stations for the route. To get better Route results, please switch into
Best Route in the settings. The journey planner does not require a network
connection to operate, it works perfectly while in the subway.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
- The application locates the nearest metro stations from your position
in Paris. You can also provide an address in Paris, the application indicates
the stations closest to that address.
- Paris Metro Service updates (Live travel news) are available.
- Metro Paris Subway has added the push notification support that
allows you to be notified in background, even if you have closed the application.
This new feature allows you to receive Paris Metro alerts in real time,
when a disrupted line is detected, a notification is automatically sent
to your iPhone / iPod Touch. A numbered badge to Metro Paris Subway
application icon shows the current number of disrupted lines.
- Paris Bus is now available for the first time in the same application
via in-app purchase. This option allows you to switch between the underground
and bus systems at any time using the same application. This add-on includes
the official Paris Buses map from RATP with the key bus routes, locates
the nearest bus stations, and also offers a Journey Planner tool.
- You can add new Point of Interest (POI) databases to Metro Paris Subway
application via in-app purchase. These options allow you to activate Food
& Drink POI, Restaurants POI, Coffee, Pastry & Ice Cream POI, Leisure
POI, and Accommodation POI in all over France. You will be able to locate
all nearby POI on Google Map.
- This application is available in English, French, Spanish, Deutsch and
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Metro Paris Subway Application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at