Tokyo Subway for iPad application is a comprehensive guide to traveling through Tokyo in Japan.
- Map of Tokyo Metro. Landscape and portrait modes are available.
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle), and also on Google Map.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
- The trip planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination with Tokyo Metro. Travel time is also estimated. To get better Route results, please switch into Best Route in the settings of the application.
- Interactive map to choose your stations for the route.
- The route planner included in this application does not require a network connection to operate.
- The application locates the nearest stations from your position in Tokyo. It is possible to increase or decrease the distance of localization in the settings.
- You can provide an address in Tokyo, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- The application is fully compatible with Google Map. It is now possible to locate the nearest stations from your position on Google Map within the application, each station is represented by a red pin, a popup shows you the distance of localization for each station, and it's updated live via GPS as you walk in the streets of Tokyo!
- It is now possible to add new Point of Interest (POI) databases to Tokyo Subway application via in-app purchase. These options allow you to activate American Style Restaurants POI, Japanese Style Restaurants POI, Coffee, Pastry & Ice Cream POI, Leisure POI and Convenience Stores POI in Tokyo. You will be able to locate all nearby POI on Google Map.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, Deutsch and Japanese.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Tokyo Subway for iPad application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at
Tokyo Subway application for iPad