New York Subway for iPad is a comprehensive guide to traveling through New York City. It includes subway maps.
- Latest map of New York City Transit. Landscape and portrait modes are available. Detailed map of each line.
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle). This application is fully compatible with Google Maps, each station is represented by a red pin, a popup shows you the distance, and it's updated live as you walk in the streets of NYC.
- The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination in NYC Subway. Interactive map to choose your stations for the route. The journey planner does not require a network connection to operate, it works perfectly while in the subway.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your favorite stations and routes.
- The application locates the nearest metro stations from your position in NYC. You can also provide an address in NYC, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- New York City Transit Service Status (Live travel news) are available.
- It is possible to add new Point of Interest (POI) databases to NYC Subway application through an in-app purchase. These options allow you to activate Fast Food POI, Restaurants POI, Coffee, Pastry & Ice Cream POI, Leisure POI and Accommodation POI in New York. You will be able to locate all nearby POI on Google Maps.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to New York Subway for iPad application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at
New York Subway application for iPad