London Bus is the original and No. 1 selling application for getting around London.
LONDON CYCLE HIRE POI IS NOW AVAILABLE
You can add new Point of Interest (POI) databases to London Bus application via in-app purchase. These options allow you to activate Food & Drink POI, Leisure POI, Attractions POI, and Accommodation POI in all over the UK. You will be able to locate all nearby POI on Google Maps, and through a unique Augmented Reality view.
We have added London Cycle Hire (TfL) official points in Leisure POI Pack :
- Locate the nearest Cycle Hire docking stations from your GPS location.
The Augmented Reality functionality is only available to iOS4 (iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4) users.
- iPhone vertical position: 360-degree view of all docking stations nearby your location, updated in real time as you walk in the streets.
- iPhone horizontal position: List of all nearest docking stations. When a docking station is selected, a red arrow (compass) is displayed to show the direction and the distance to that point.
- Latest official map of London Bus (2010). The map includes the key bus routes in central London, and provides all the best sights and attractions that the city has to offer. The main bus stations of central London are available. Landscape and portrait modes.
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle). This application is fully compatible with Google Maps, each station is represented by a red pin, a popup shows you the distance, and it's updated live (thanks to GPS) as you walk in the streets of London!
- The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination with London Bus. Interactive map to choose your stations for the route. To get better Route results, please switch into Best Route in the settings. The journey planner does not require a network connection to operate.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
- The application locates the nearest Bus stations from your position in London. You can also provide an address in London, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- London Bus Your New Eye. This is a unique augmented reality functionality that enables you to see the nearest stations and POI with iPhone's camera live view. Elements located at a distance less than 1km (0,621miles) only will be displayed.
- London Tube Service updates (Live travel news) are available.
- London Tube is now available for the first time in the same
application via in-app purchase. This option allows you to switch between
the bus and underground systems at any time using the same application.
This add-on includes the official London Tube map from TfL, locates the
nearest Tube stations, and also offers a Journey Planner tool.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, Deutsch and Japanese.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to London Bus application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at
All official maps are copyright Transport for London (TfL).
London Bus for iPhone is developed by Presselite. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners. email :